What schools are saying about Kura Solutions…
“Kura Solutions have created learning and assessment resources that comply with NZQA unit standard requirements. They are clear, concise and written in everyday language.”
Sonya Burggraaf, Leader of Learning Careers, Te Puke High School.
‘I have found your company exceptional to deal with. I have been even more impressed with the quick response to the COVID-19 situation. Thank you again.’
Jacinta O’Neill – Careers Advisor, Gore High School
‘The best results we have had in a long time. We can’t thank you enough for your resources. They are easy to follow, and the assessment flows naturally from the learning experiences.’
Michelle McCuin – Verdon College
“Our Year 13 cohort volunteered as Marshalls at the Weetbix triathlon. Our Gateway students did the entire organisation of the event involving a number of meetings and assemblies (US9681). They then engaged in an activity that benefited the community (US30906) by manning the stalls, supporting children, keeping traffic off the roads and cleaning up. The students really bonded as a year group and provided a valuable service to the community. Thanks for providing great unit standards to make this possible!”
Cathy Peek, Meaningful Pathways /Careers, Taita College.
‘I just wanted to say how awesome your service is. The availability of the e-file assessments is making life so much better.’
Sue Hanlon – HOD Careers & Transition, Heretaunga College
“I really like your Kura booklets. I am finding them a lot friendlier to use and they get straight to the point. Well done.“
Kura Solutions subscription customer, Whakatane.
What others are saying about our Covid-19 response:
‘I really appreciate the work your organisation has done to assist us to provide on-line learning to our students. We are impressed with your service and look forward to continually working with you.’
Kura Solutions Annual Customer Survey Feedback
– I can diversify the assessments I offer to students by using Kura resources rather than creating my own.
– Accessible and easy for students to follow and understand.
– No matter what staff member may end up with that class they are good to go!
– Great resources and excellent customer service.
– Attractive resources on the whole and not as wordy as some can be therefore more accessible for our less literate students. Real life examples and scenarios valuable and interesting.
– The practical life skills that are focused on. The age appropriate design of the layout. The simplicity of the layout.
– I love these Units! Having everything all set out for you and we don’t have to write Units. Also the work is at the standard expected for each Year level.
– Short, sharp explanations in learners booklets with good examples – just what teenagers need! Also very cost effective compared to other US providers.
– Information is easy for students to understand and the tasks are able to be completed by all ability levels. Students can complete work books independently if necessary.
– The language used is easy to understand and not too wordy, for the less able. The service is always great.
– The fast and efficient responses to my queries, and the super organisation of everything.
– The combination of E Files and paper copy works very well with our students.
“We used Kura Solutions last year with some Unit Standards. We have been so impressed with the units we have a full subscription this year. The students found the learning guides aesthetically pleasing and the literacy was pitched at a good level. Mike and his team have been amazing to deal with, extremely prompt and they listen well to the feedback given. I like that the Units of work are updated yearly.”
Teresa Bayly – Ex Head of Pathways Faculty/Career Advisor – Cambridge High School
“Mike and the team at Kura Solutions have been outstanding to deal with. They have helped to put programmes together, and written new standards to meet our needs. Additionally, the assessment tasks and supporting learning material is very student-friendly and simple to use. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone .”
Jenny Mays – Ex Deputy Principal – Curriculum – Opotiki College
For support please click here