E-files for On-line Learning
E-files available as an add-on option for existing or new customers (unit standards only).
Welcome to Kura Solution e-files
We have created e-files for our unit standards, to meet the needs for on-line learning at home. This is due to the COVID-19 response and ongoing e-learning needs of learners.
What are e-files ?
Our e-files are provided in Word format and can easily be converted to a Google Doc. They can be used in a Microsoft or Google Drive/Google Classrooms environment. Our e-files allow a paperless framework for learners to complete our Learner Workbook Activities and Assessment Questions electronically (off-site from school).
What e-files do I receive for each resource ?
- Learner activity e-file
- learners can complete learning activities electronically (in combination with the Learner Workbook.pdf).
- helps create assessment evidence in preparation for formal assessment.
- Assessment e-file
- learners can complete formal assessment questions electronically (in combination with the assessment.pdf).
- teachers can assess learner’s answers electronically.
How to use our e-files
- Our e-files are designed to be used with the secure Learner Workbook.pdf and secure Assessment.pdf. These pdfs are provided when a resource is purchased.
- We suggest providing an electronic version of the above secured pdfs for students to read through.
- For each learning activity in the Learner Workbook.pdf, learners complete the learning activities electronically within the Learner Activity e-file.
- For each question in the Assessment.pdf, learners complete the answers electronically within the Assessment e-file.
- Learners can then provide access to the assessor who can mark the learner’s work electronically within the Assessment e-file.
Please contact us for more information regarding these resources
‘I have found your company exceptional to deal with. I have been even more impressed with the quick response to the COVID-19 situation. Thank you again.‘
Jacinta O’Neill – Careers Advisor, Gore High School
‘I just wanted to say how awesome your service is. The availability of the e-file assessments is making life so much better.’
Sue Hanlon – HOD Careers & Transition, Heretaunga College
What others are saying:
‘I really appreciate the work your organisation has done to assist us to provide on-line learning to our students. We are impressed with your service and look forward to continually working with you.‘