Our resources are:
- focused on preparing learners for assessment
- written in plain English with minimum text
- practical and activity-based
- professionally presented to engage learners.
Our RESOURCE PACKS contain learning and teaching content, formative assessment, and summative assessment materials. They are specifically designed to assist learners, teachers and assessors to meet the required NZQA assessment criteria.
“Kura Solutions have created learning and assessment resources that comply with NZQA unit standard requirements. They are clear, concise and written in everyday language.”
– Sonya Burggraaf, Leader of Learning Careers, Te Puke High School.
“I really like your Kura booklets. I am finding them a lot friendlier to use and they get straight to the point. Well done.“
– Kura Solutions subscription customer, Whakatane.
Each resource pack contains:
- learner workbook (practical activities focused on preparing the learner for assessment)
- teacher’s notes (assessment notes and workbook sample answers)
- assessment (includes assessment schedule)
- assessment sample answers
- supplementary resources as required.
“Our Year 13 cohort volunteered as Marshalls at the Weetbix triathlon. Our Gateway students did the entire organisation of the event involving a number of meetings and assemblies (US9681). They then engaged in an activity that benefited the community (US30906) by manning the stalls, supporting children, keeping traffic off the roads and cleaning up. The students really bonded as a year group and provided a valuable service to the community. Thanks for providing great unit standards to make this possible!”
– Cathy Peek, Meaningful Pathways /Careers, Taita College.