Our resources are designed with the learner in mind.
- We create resources that are simplified and ‘doable’ for learners to complete.
- We ensure content is easy to read and understand.
- We provide ‘real life’ examples that learners can relate to.
- We include only what is needed for the assessment so there are no excess words and concepts to confuse learners.
- Our workbooks are practical and designed to scaffold learning through activity-based learning.
- We help learners prepare for the assessment through targeted workbook activities.
Our RESOURCE PACKS contain learning and teaching content, formative assessment, and summative assessment materials. They are specifically designed to assist learners, teachers and assessors to meet the required NZQA assessment criteria.
‘The best results we have had in a long time. We can’t thank you enough for your resources. They are easy to follow, and the assessment flows naturally from the learning experiences.’
– Verdon College.
“Kura Solutions have created learning and assessment resources that comply with NZQA unit standard requirements. They are clear, concise and written in everyday language.”
– Te Puke High School.
“I really like your Kura booklets. I am finding them a lot friendlier to use and they get straight to the point. Well done.”
– Kura Solutions subscription customer, Whakatane.
Each resource pack contains:
- learner workbook (practical activities focused on preparing the learner for assessment)
- teacher’s notes (assessment notes and workbook sample answers)
- assessment (includes assessment schedule)
- assessment sample answers
- e-files for on-line learning
- supplementary resources as required.
Full samples of our resources are available on request.
Contact us for more information
“Our Year 13 cohort volunteered as Marshalls at the Weetbix triathlon. Our Gateway students did the entire organisation of the event involving a number of meetings and assemblies (US9681). They then engaged in an activity that benefited the community (US30906) by manning the stalls, supporting children, keeping traffic off the roads and cleaning up. The students really bonded as a year group and provided a valuable service to the community. Thanks for providing great unit standards to make this possible!”
– Cathy Peek, Meaningful Pathways /Careers, Taita College.